Sunday, April 15, 2012

Cheaper by the Dozen.

Today, I had quite the experience.  I'm visiting my mom in Lancaster, because Chris is so busy with tax season, it's too lonely and difficult for me to be home alone while he works 18+ hour days this week.  I'm so ready for the 17th to come and go! 

Since I am here, I set up an appointment to meet with Coleen from Sweet Little Blessings, which happens to be down the street from my mother's house.  A few things you should know about Coleen:

She is a wonderful, sweet woman who knows her cloth diapers.
She should know her CDs, because she has twelve kids.

Not all, but the majority, have been CDed.

Needless to say, I was completely overwhelmed when we walked into her basement shop and saw her stock.  I wish I had taken a mobile photo - it was amazing!  She has so many brands, so many fun colors and patterns, and everything is so organized.  Mom and I were completely blown away by everything she had - it was awesome.  And any questions that I had conjured since my visit to Blake... were easily answered there. 

So of course, I purchased diapers.  :)

Baby Kanga OS pocket in Turquoise Surf
GroVia OS hybrid in Mandarin
Best Bottom in Hoot
(again with the owls... lol)


I cannot wait to get them on her tomorrow!  They've been washed, prepped and are all ready to go.  So, reviews and such will come as I get time, and get to test-run them. 


So, if you live in or near Lancaster, or get the opportunity to visit - set up an appointment with Coleen.  You will not regret it!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment