Saturday, April 28, 2012

Update + Seattle Sky Natural review

It's been awhile since I updated. Things here have been very busy but we are finally resuming normalcy. I have some diaper reviews to type up soon, now that I've been able to try some of them multiple times. 

But until I get time to write them up, I'm just going to toss out a quick shout-out to Seattle Sky Naturals. I ordered a ring sling from Boutique Bella Bambini last year and when it arrived, I received two samples from another business. One of them I'm testing right now - a bath tub tea bag from SSN. It's a giant tea bag that you toss in the bathtub for relaxation purposes. I am LOVING it. It smells great and I am thoroughly enjoying my bath. I am savoring a glass of Spyglass wine (Spy Cat - so good!) and am completely at peace. It's not a strong and offensive smell, but a pleasant scent that is rather relaxing. Reminds me to wonder why on earth I don't take more baths and less showers. 

Cue baby crying. A reminder as to why I get less opportunities to take a bath haha. 

Anyway, if you want a fun, relaxing bath tub addition, I suggest trying the relaxing tea bath from SSN. It's glorious!! 

And now, back to motherhood. Tomorrow, a diaper review on Baby Kanga diapers.

No comments:

Post a Comment